Ford Mondeo zetec s alloy wheel and tyre.
For sale is one multi spoke alloy wheel and tyre. In very good condition and the tyre has about 5mm tread on it. viewing welcome.
Cheers
Brad
Sunday, 29 July 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Up for grabs is this tailgate removed from a MK6 Ford Escort. This will fit Escorts from 1995 - 2001. You will get the tailgate panel, g...
-
I bought this for my passat 20v turbo, it was on the car for less than 500 miles b4 I took it off to sell the car, I was going to keep it bu...
-
Made by Harmen Becker Model No BE6096 Came out of Mercedes CLC 2009 W203 and will fit the C series models. Has no marks or scratches on th...
-
1 pair of z3 vented wing brand new and boxed cost 265 blue rocker cover cost 20 for cover then 50 to be coated dial bezel cost 25 quad co...
-
ME11UNY ON RETENTION CERTIFICATE AND CAN BE TRANSFERED IMMEDIATELY CLOSE OFFER ACCEPTED THANKS
-
NISSAN MICRA 1999 SILVER DASH PANEL INCLUDING CIGAR LIGHTER SOCKET AND HEADLAMP ADJUSTER SWITCH. GOOD CONDITION. 15 PICK UP OR POSTAGE AND P...
-
These alloys have been recently refurbished so are in excellent condition. Genuine reason for selling as do not fit my Peugeot 206! I am o...
-
Recently purchased this battery for my old transit van unfortunately the van now sits in a scrap yard and now have new van. I payed 99 for t...
-
SPARKRITE REMOTE CONTROL CAR ALARM SYSTEM.FIT IT YOURSELF..WITH ULTRASONIC INTERIOR PROTECTION. BOUGHT BUT NEVER USED.BRAND NEW IN BOX. 25...
-
I am selling my beloved 12 inch Pioneer subwoofer which includes a bass box. I purchased these both for originally 170 and they have alw...
0 comments:
Post a Comment