Saturday 28 July 2012

BMW Z3 HARDTOP + FITTING KIT + STORAGE BAG ?

I have a Z3 hard top for sale . I brought it as soon as i brought the car last year with the intention on putting it on in the winter , but change in circumstance permit me NOT to use the car in the winter ! and I have debated over selling this for ages ! So I have one hard top for sale in Titaninium silver ,it is in very very nice condition all bar a very small nik in the middle of the roof that just needs touching in ( about 6mm ) . I`m looking for what I paid 500 I also have a storage bag from UK custom covers which the roof is hanging up in , and an original BMW fitting kit , which I have bolted on the car , but never set up , which will be removed . ( 1 year old ) all 3 items together cost me 880 . I am looking for 700 for the 3 OR 500 for the hard top 150 for the Original BMW fitting kit 50 , for the storage bag contact Brian 07946 118083 for more info

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular