Wednesday 20 June 2012

Sub/Amp/CD Player - Sony/Pioneer -

I have just sold my car so no longer need the following, otherwise I would keep the lot. I have had it all for over a year without any problems. It is all in good working order with the usual minor scuffs. This totals to over 320 brand new so grab a bargain. It is all in perfect working order and I might even be able to help with fitting (Depending when Im available) Amp Sony Xplod 1200 watt - (Model Number: XM-2002GTW) Gives off a really good sound. Used it for over a year with no problems. RRP is around 120 Subwoofer 12 inch Pioneer 1400 watt - (Model Number: TS-W308D2) Really punchy bass. Great sound and these go for around 80 CD Player Sony CDX - GT414U Plays CD, USB, IPOD etc. Has a 3.5mm jack point to link other devices. I will also throw in the fascia and some wiring which you can connect straight to a Corsa (Maybe other cars but Im not sure) Bought from Halfords for 140. This setup is ready to install. All you need is the wiring which is cheap enough from any local car audio shop. Just a quick Google search of the model numbers will bring up the price of each of these items. I am selling them all together just to get rid of them hence the price. 120 ONO for the lot!! Pickup from Birmingham. Message me for any more details/pictures etc. (Dont ask me to post it, my postman is not Hulk Hogan) Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular