Thursday 7 June 2012

cars , vans , jeeps and motorbikes. ?

If anyone is needing there cars , vans , jeeps or motorbikes fixed then you have came to the right person. WORK I ONLY DO ON ALL VEHICLES Exhausts Brakes Tyre Changing Wheel Changing Replace headlights Replace Bulbs Replace Wiper Blades Replace Wing Mirrors Battery Changes Oil Filter Changes Spark Plug Changes Some Suspension Changes ( BUT NOT ALL ) AND OTHER SMALL LITTLE JOBS LIKE THESE Call Outs Are Only 10 REPAIRS ON BIKES PANEL FITTING MOST OF THE THINGS THT IS ABOVE I am very cheap mechanic so tell me what you are needing done and I will tell you a rough price. if you are not on o2 network then just phone or email me. so if you are needing any of these things then just give me a text or a phone or email and I will get back to you with a price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular